Wonders of Ooty
Beautiful Mountain ranges, Lakes, Dense forests. greenery around with enjoyable weather conditions throughout the year. A must go spot for Honeymoon couples. Hand gliding, Trekking and mountain biking available for adventure enthusiasts.
Day 01: Coimbatore-Ooty Arrival
Start from Coimbatore Airport / Railway Station Transfer to Oooty Check in Hotel, freshen up, After noon visit Tea Estates, Ooty Lake, Centenary Rose Garden, Wax Museum, Dodabetta Peak, Tea Factory, Botanical Garden. Evening spend time in Ooty Lake (Boathouse),
Day 02: Seeing Ooty
After breakfast drive to Pine Forest, Kamarajar Dam, 6th Mile, 9th Mile Cine point, Toda (Tribal Village) accommodation, golf, Pykara falls, Pykara lake (Boating), Mudumalai Wild Life Sanctuary View and return to Ooty.
Day 03 – Coonoor sightseeing
After breakfast drive to Avalanche, Tribal Museum, Emerald Lake and return to Ooty
Day 04 – Coonoor – Coimbatore
After breakfast drive to Coimbatore, enroute coonoor sighting – Ketti Valley View, Sims Park, Dolphin Nose, Lamb Rock and Dropping to Coimbatore
Note: The above mentioned program will be covered based on availability and the convenience.
Hotel Details :
3 STAR : Hotel Astoria / Similar
4 STAR : Ooty Fern Hill A Sterling Holidays RESORT / Similar
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis.
- Complimentary breakfast
- Pick up & Drop from Hotels / Airport
- Sightseeing in a AC Vehicle.
- All inclusive taxes
- Driver Allowances, parking and toll gates
- Lunch and Dinners.
- Laundry , Expenses On personal nature
- Entrance fees to monuments and places (which not mentioned in itinerary)
- State entry taxes.
- Anything not mentioned in the package.
- Porter age at hotels, tips, insurance, laundry, liquors, wine, mineral water, and telephone charges all items of personal nature.