Day 01: Arrival in Dubai
Welcome to the delightful city of Dubai – a land of surprises surrounded by mysterious deserts and sand dunes. Upon arrival, meet our representative outside the airport, who shall guide you to your coach. Enjoy a comfortable drive to your hotel. After checking-in, spend the rest of the day at leisure,overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 02: Dubai City Tour & Burj Khalifa – 124th floor
Sample the historic sites and vibrant cosmopolitan life of Dubai on this comprehensive tour. The tour starts with a photo-stop at the iconic landmark of Dubai, Burj Al Arab Hotel. Proceed to Jumeirah, the picturesque palace and residential area of Dubai, also home to the impressive Jumeirah Mosque. The tour continues to Al Bastakiya, the old part of Dubai, to reach the museum located in Al Fahidi Fort. Get aboard the Abra (water taxi) to cross the Creek to the Spice Souk. On your return, there is time to shop in the most famous landmark of Dubai– the Gold Souk.
Evening Burj Khalifa – 124th floor – Non prime hours ( Dubai ) Burj Khalifa, known as Burj Dubai before its inauguration, is a megamall skyscraper in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. It is the tallest artificial structure in the world, standing at 829.8m.
SIC Transfer from Deira & Bur Duabi to Dubai Mall Burj Khalifa operates from 16:30 to 17:00 hrs.
Day 03: Dubai ( Desert safari)(Duration 4Hrs)
Your Tour to Dubai Is Incomplete Without The Desert Experience
Enjoy a Desert Safari to enable you to experience a trio adventure. Desert Safari begins with desert adventure ‘Sand Sking’ down the high sand dunes with 4×4 safari dune bashing. Take a camel for a ride or decorate your hand or feet with henna design. Relax and recline in the tents with carpet and pillows while waiting for the sumptuous BBQ dinner to be served. After relishing the meal, go for shisha that comes in different flavors. Before we conclude the night, a belly dancer performs an enticing show to the rhythm of an Arabic music.
Highlights of the tour:
- Dune bashing
- Camel riding
- Sand Boarding
- Henna Design
- Folk Dance ‘Tanoura’ & Fire Show
Day 04: Dubai Mall Underwater Zoo And Aquarium & Marina Dhow Cruise Dinner
The Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo is home to one of the most diverse collections of marine animals in the world.
The ten million-litre Dubai Aquarium tank, located on the Ground Level of The Dubai Mall, showcases hundreds of sharks and rays, including the largest collection of Sand Tiger sharks in the world.
Evening Dhow cruise dinner : Climb aboard a plush, glass-enclosed boat, and enjoy a 2-hour dinner cruise of Dubai Marina. Get the red carpet treatment from the moment you are welcomed on board with a complimentary drink to the minute you disembark at Dubai Marina Yacht Club.
Wander around the boat’s 2 decks, including a glass-enclosed lower deck for optimum views, and an open-air upper deck to enjoy the breeze off the Persian Gulf. Float gently from Dubai Marina past iconic sights, such as the world’s 2nd largest yacht and the 7-star Burj Al Arab hotel.
Dhow Cruise Pickup and drop off Time:
SIC Transfers from/at Deira & Bur Dubai :
18.30hrs to 22.30hrs approximately.
Dinner Cruise Duration :
Approx. 4 hours (including transportation time)
Dubai Marina Dhow Cruise Inclusions :
- Welcome drink
- Open buffet dinner with water & soft drinks
- Live Entertainment – tanoura dance show
- Days of Operation :
- 4 Nights accommodation in Dubai with breakfast.
- Half day Dubai city tour
- Evening Top of Burj khalifa ( 124th Floor entry) Tour.
- Desert safari with BBQ dinner.
- Dubai Mall Underwater Zoo And Aquarium & Marina Dhow Cruise Dinner
- Sightseeing tours are operated as per the vehicle selection
- Return Airport Transfers on Private Basis
- Inclusive of all current applicable taxes.Tourism Dirham fee is not included, it has to be paid directly by the guest at the time of check in
- Air fare
- VISA charges
- Any personal expenses
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, insurance, wine, mineral water, telephone charges, and all items of personal nature.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Our services do not cover insurance of any kind. It is advisable for you to take an insurance cover for this travel (if not specified)
- Any Services/ Meals not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
HOTEL DETAILS (Per Person)
|Destination||3 Star||4 Star||5 Star|
|Dubai (4 Night)||Fortune pearl / IBIS/ similar||Mercure Gold hotel / Similar||–|
|Rate Per Person on twin/double Sharing||INR 252000 (USD 360)||INR 31150 (USD 445.00)||On request|