Kerala 4 nights 5 Days
DAY 01: COCHIN –
On arrival at Cochin, our representative will meet you, and we take you to Munnar. Throughout the journey enjoy beautiful streams Rubber, Pepper cardamom, small waterfalls like cheeyapara & Valara , and Tea plantations and thick forests. God has blessed his own country with incomparable beauty – to have everlasting memory of your honeymoon days in Kerala.
Munnar is situated at the confluence of three mountain streams – Muthirapuzha, Nallathanni and Kundala, and perched about 1600 m above sea level, the hill station of Munnar once used to be the summer resort of the erstwhile British administration in south India. This hill station is marked by vast expanses of tea plantations, colonial bungalows, rivulets, waterfalls and cool weather. It is also an ideal destination for trekking and mountain biking.
On arrival at Munnar check into Hote Rest of the day free at leisurel. Overnight stay at Munnar.
DAY 02: MUNNAR
After breakfast we take you for a full day sightseeing trip of Munnar watch beautiful mist kissing romantic green meadows- mind-blowing hills sleeping under green carpet (Tea Gardens) visit – Mattupetty Lake & Dam, Echo Point, Kundale Lake, Blossom Garden, Rajamalai, Eravikulam Wildlife sanctuary & Tea Plantation. Sizzling air will guide you to your hotel room early to have your own world. Return back to the hotel Rest of the day free at leisure, Overnight stay at Munnar.
DAY 03: MUNNAR –
THEKKADY / PERIYAR (120KMS/4HRS)
Morning after breakfast check out from hotel and drive to Thekkady through panoramic Western Ghat hills covered with spice plantations and occasional view of waterfalls and streams.
Thekkady in India’s largest wildlife sanctuary is a dream destination for any tourist visiting India . The 120 years old ‘Surki’ dam built across Peryiar, Poorna in Vedic parlance, is a major tourist attraction. This sanctuary is spread over an area of 777 Sq.Kms, surrounded by an artificial lake over an area of 25 Sq.Kms. The Country’s Tiger reserve, Thekkady, with its bountiful treasures of tropical flora and fauna is the ultimate reservoir of many an endangered species and a rich tribal culture. Thekkady is a pleasant heaven on earth for those who love nature in its wild manifestations.
On arrival at Thekkady check into Hotel. Afternoon have the fanatically wonderful view of the calm crystal clear Periyar Lake, Whistles of birds and murmurings of wild animals will seduce your mind for romance Rest of the day free at leisure. Overnight stay at Thekkady.
DAY 04: PERIYAR –
HOUSEBOAT ALLEPPEY (145KMS/4HRS)
Morning after breakfast check out from hotel and transfer to Alleppey .
Alleppey or Alappuzha is the Venice of the East; It is famous for its boat races, backwater holidays, beaches, marine products and coir industry. Alappuzha beach is a popular picnic spot. On arrival check in at houseboat. Rest of the day at leisure on the House Boat. Sit back and relax while the boat cruises through the narrow serene backwater canals. Lunch, Evening Tea/Coffee with snacks, dinner and enjoy your evening on the sundeck away form polluted cities and maddening crowd. Overnight stay on House Boat.
DAY 05: ALLEPPEY –
COCHIN (DEPARTURE- 100KMS/2HRS)
Morning at leisure on House Boat experience the pollution free air and after a good breakfast and check out from houseboat reach Cochin – airport / Railway station. With this, end of hills and Backwater tour with some beautiful memories.
- Air Conditioned Accommodation on twin share basis at all places .
- Return airport / harbor transfers by Private AC car as per the itinerary.
- Sightseeing and all transfers in Private AC Car as per the itinerary .
- AC Deluxe Houseboat Stay With All Meals
- All entry permits/ tickets, ferry tickets and forest area permits wherever applicable.
- Daily Breakfast at the Hotel.
- Assistance at all arrival and departure points.
- All applicable taxes
- In All Hotels Base category rooms are allocated for the stay, In case of up gradation It will be Charged.
- In case of non-availability of rooms at the hotel mentioned, we shall provide alternative hotels of similar category.
- In Hill stations like Munnar & Thekkady Non A/c Rooms Will Be Provided as AC not required in Hill stations..
- House Boat Ride will be Either Alleppey or Kumarakom Round as per the availability.
- Check in Check out 12.00 noon at all hotels.
- Check in 12.00 noon/Check out 9.00 am at Houseboat.
- Houseboat A/c will be operational from 9.00 pm to 6.00 am.
- Any Airfare, Train fare, Overland Journey which is not mentioned in the Itinerary.
- Any personal nature items like Laundry, bar bills, table bills, camera fee, tips or any other item.
- Major Meals i.e. Lunch & Dinner.
- Any Medical/rescue evacuation due to mishaps.
- Optional Activities mentioned in the itinerary .
- Any other things that is not included in the “Package Cost Includes” Column.
Hotels & Package cost
|Destination||3 Star||4 Star||5 Star|
|Munnar 2N||Bell Mount Resorts/ Misty |
Mountain / similar
|Munnar Queen / Tea Valley Resort / Similar||–|
|Thekkady 1N||T-Dew / Sandra Palace /Similar||Carmelia Haven /Hotel Tree top /Similar|
|Alleppey/ kumarakom |
|Deluxe AC Houseboat|| |
Deluxe AC Houseboat
|Rate Per Person on twin/double Sharing||INR 27000 per couple||INR 39,000 per couple||On request|